The Xiaomi Official Store in Lazada is no longer empty. Several smartphones are now showcased in the online store.
Xiaomi Lazada Store
Good news to the fans of the brand! The Xiaomi Official Store in Lazada is now populated with select smartphones. There are five devices currently in display — a Mi A1, a Mi Mix 2, a Redmi 5A (Dark Grey), a Redmi 5A (Gold), and a Redmi 4X.
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus now official in the Philippines; Price and availability announced
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A is now official in the Philippines; Specs, price announced
- Xiaomi Lazada Store is now online
The store is official, meaning your purchases here are covered with a warranty. You can now also use Lazada vouchers and enjoy discounts whenever the site holds sales events.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A
The current highlight of the official store is the Xiaomi Redmi 5A, which is on flash sale today (March 15, 2018) for Php4,390. The phone features a 5-inch display with a 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, 2GB RAM/16GB storage, a 13MP rear camera, and a 3,000 mAh battery.
The handset runs on MIUI 9.0 on top of Android 7.1.2 Nougat. It also comes with a fingerprint sensor, an FM radio, and interestingly, an IR blaster.
The Xioami Redmi 5A is available in the Philippines through Lazada starting March 15, 2018 with a retail price of Php4,390 (around USD 84). Using the Lazada E-Wallet for purchase will get you Php300 rebate.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A specs:
- 5-inch HD 16:9 IPS Display (1280 x 720; 296ppi)
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage +microSD up to 128GB
- 13MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, PDAF, LED flash
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint Sensor
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB Port
- IR Blaster
- MIUI 9.0, Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Colors: Champagne Gold, Rose Gold, Grey
- 3,000 mAh battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.