Samsung announces the Galaxy A7 (2018). The handset features triple cameras, 6-inch Super AMOLED display.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) is now official. The South Korean tech giant recently announced on its website.
The Galaxy A (2018) features a triple camera system, composed of a 24MP (AF) + 8MP (120-degree ultra wide angle) + 5MP (depth) sensors.
The handset comes with a 6-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display, a 2.2GHz octa-core processor, Android 8.0 Oreo, and a 3,300 mAh battery. There will be three RAM/storage variants — 4GB/64GB, 4GB/128GB, and 6GB/128GB.
The phone will also have Dolby Atmos, Samsung Pay, and Bixby.
The Galaxy A7 (2018) will be available in select European and Asian markets, with a launch date set on October 11, 2018.
Pricing is yet to be announced.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) specs:
- 6.0-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display (2220 x 1080, 411 ppi)
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7885 Processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- 24MP (f/1.7, AF) + 8MP (f/2.4, Ultra Wide Angle) + 5MP (f/2.2, Depth) Rear Cameras
- 24MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac , Dual band
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, Glonass, BeiDou
- Fingerprint Scanner
- NFC (May vary per country)
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Dolby Atmos
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Colors: Blue, Black, Gold, Pink
- 3,300mAh Battery