Features medium format CMOS sensor, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, and a 3.2-inch touchscreen.
Fujifilm GFX 50R
The Fujifilm GFX 50R is a mirrorless medium format camera featuring a 51.4MP CMOS sensor with a Bayer filter array and an X-Processor Pro Image processor engine. It has a durable classic rangefinder-style design with a weather-sealed body making it dust and weather resistant and freeze proof at up to -10 degrees.
The GFX 50R comes with a tilting 3.2-inch touch screen LCD display, a 3.69M-dot OLED electronic view finder, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, ISO range of 100 – 12800, a USB Type-C port, and Fujifilm’s proprietary G mount.
The Fujifim GFX 50R will be available in November 2018. It will have a body-only price of USD4,500 (roughly PHP245,000).
Fujifilm GFX 50R specs:
- 51.4MP Medium Format CMOS Sensor (43.8 × 32.9mm), Bayer Filter Array
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- 3.69M-dot OLED EVF
- 3.2-inch Touch Screen Color LCD Display, 2,360K-dot Tilt-Type (Two Direction)
- Standard Output Sensitivity: AUTO1/AUTO2/AUTO3 (up to ISO12800) / ISO100-12800
- Extended Output Sensitivity: ISO50 / 25600 / 51200 / 102400
- 1080/30p Video Capture
- Fujifilm G mount
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- USB Type-C
- HDMI Micro Connector
- 160.7mm × 96.5mm x 66.4mm
- Weather Sealing
- NP-T125 Li-ion battery, Rated at 400 shots per charge