The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is one of the year’s most sought after flagships, featuring a new Bluetooth S Pen and a 6.4-inch quad HD+ Super AMOLED display.
Recently, Samsung Philippines announced a new promo, offering limited edition variants of the phablet with freebies.
From October 5 to 14, 2018, the 512GB Note 9 in Ocean Blue and 128GB Note 9 in Frosted Lavender are available in Samsung Experience Stores across the country.
The Ocean Blue 512GB variant will come with a free silver 46mm Galaxy Watch, while those who will buy the Frosted Lavender 128GB will settle for a 50% discount on select Samsung wearables and a 20%-off Zalora voucher (minimum purchase of PHP1,500).
Related: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 now official in the Philippines; Price finally revealed
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features a 6.4-inch quad HD+ Super AMOLED display, an octa-core Samsung Exynos 9810 processor, 12MP + 12MP dual rear cameras, and an 8MP selfie shooter.
It comes with a new Bluetooth-enabled S Pen, and sports an Iris Scanner, a Fingerprint Sensor, Face Recognition, and a 4,000 mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is available in stores with a retail priced of PHP55,990 for the 128GB, and PHP75,990 for the 512GB.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 specs:
- 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2960 x 1440, 516 ppi)
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.7GHz Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9810 Processor
- Mali-G72 MP18 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/512GB Storage, microSD Card up to 512GB
- 12MP (f/1.5, f/2.4) + 12MP (f/2.4) Dual Rear Camera, 2x Optical Zoom, Dual OIS, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, f/1.7
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC, USB Type-C Port
- IP68 Dust and Water Resistance
- Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Sensor, Facial Recognition
- AKG Tuned Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Samsung Experience v9.5, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8mm, 201g
- Colors: Ocean Blue with Pearl Yellow S Pen, Midnight Black, Metallic Copper
- 4,000 mAh Battery, Fast Charging, Wireless Charging