The Ninebot Gokart kit turns your Ninebot-S (or Ninebot Mini Pro) into a fully functional go-kart. The kit is priced at PHP26,995 and is now available in official Mi Stores across the metro.
Keep in mind that this is an accessory for the Ninebot-S (listed at PHP19,990), meaning you need to own the latter first. The setup is adjustable to accommodate both kids and adults. It has a maximum speed of 24 km/h (15 mph) with multiple speed settings of Novice, Standard and Sporty modes.
The whole Gokart setup (kit + Ninebot-S) would have a total cost of PHP46,985 for those wondering. Both the kit and the Ninebot-S are available in all Mi Store branches.
- Mi Store Philippines: Updated branches and list of products and accessories as of November 2018
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 official price and availability in the Philippines finally announced
At the time of writing, there are six official Mi Stores in the Philippines. For your reference, here is the list of branches and their contact numbers:
- TriNoma Mall – Level 4 beside Cinema 5, TriNoma Mall, North Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 717-1980, 0995-879-9075.
- SM Megamall (Flagship) – 4F Cyberzone, Building B, SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City. Contact Number: (02) 903-6482, (0922) 856-0194, (0932) 223-6889.
- SM City North EDSA Annex – 3F SM City North EDSA Annex, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 759-8334, (0966) 763-9048.
- Gateway Mall – Level 3 Gateway Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 966-5751, (0917) 561-5050.
- Star Mall Alabang – Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City. Contact Number: (0927) 871-9792.
- SM Mall of Asia – 2F Cyberzone, North Parking Building; Contact Number: (0945) 881-1726.
If you’re looking for Xiaomi Philippines’ service centers, please visit this LINK.