The FUJIFILM X-T30 mirrorless camera is coming to the Philippines. It will officially launch in the country on March 20, 2019.
The good people at FUJIFILM Philippines gave us and select members of the media early access to the device. Let’s take a quick look at what the X-T30 offers.
The latest camera in the X Series range, the X-T30 is the smaller cousin of the X-T3. It has a more compact body designed for improved comfort, a 26.1MP X Trans CMOS 4 APS-C sensor, an X Processor 4 image processor, a fast high-performing hybrid AF system that spans the whole frame, and an improved eye detection AF.
The X-T30 has a 3-inch 1.04M dot tilting LCD touchscreen display at the back. For easy framing, it also has a 2.36 dot OLED EVF. The camera is capable of recording in 6K to produce 4K videos. It also has a jack you can use for external microphones, and a USB Type-C port that has an audio out function (via an adapter).
The FUIJIFILM X-T30 comes in black, premium silver, and the charcoal silver. Local pricing is yet to be revealed, but overseas, the body-only model is priced at USD 899 (roughly PHP 47,200), the XC15-45mm kit at USD 999 (PHP 52,400), and the XF18-55mm at USD 1,299 (PHP 68,200).
FUJIFILM X-T30 specs:
- 26.1M BSI APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4
- X-Processor 4 quad-core CPU
- 100% phase detect AF across the entire frame
- Face and eye detection AF with new Face Selection option
- 2.36M-dot OLED EVF
- 3-inch 1.04M-dot 2-way tilting Touch LCD
- 4K/30p, Full HD 120fps, H.264 compression option
- External HDMI recording capable of 4:2:2 10 bit quality
- 1x SD UHS-I card slot
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2
- Headphone Jack via USB-C Adapter (3rd Party)
- NP-W126S battery