Huawei is bringing their latest smartwatch to the Philippines. The Huawei Watch GT is scheduled to arrive in the country on March 22, 2019.
Announced last October 2018, the smartwatch will have a suggested retail price of PHP 12,990.
The Huawei Watch GT comes with a double crown 1.39-inch AMOLED display with support for slide and touch gestures. It has 16MB RAM and 128MB storage. The company claims a battery life of up to two weeks.
The casing is made of stainless steel with a DLC coating with dimensions measuring in at 46.5 x 46.5 x 10.6 mm.
It also has a Huawei TruSeen 3.0 heartrate monitoring technology and various activity and exercise coaching features. Lastly, the smartwatch is water resistant up to 50 meters, and can detect activities such as swimming, running, climbing, and more.
The Huawei Watch GT will be priced at PHP 12,990. It will be available in stores starting March 22, 2019.
Huawei Watch GT specs:
- Display: 1.39-inch AMOLED Touchscreen Display (454 x 454, 326ppi)
- RAM + Storage: 16MB + 128MB
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Others: NFC, Huawei TruSeen 3.0 Heartrate Monitor, Huawei TruSleep 2.0 Sleep Monitor, Water Resistance up to 50 meters, Barometer
- Dimensions: 46.5 x 46.5 x 10.6 mm, 46 g w/o strap
- Watch Case: Black Stainless Steel, Stainless steel
- Strap Color: Graphite Black, Saddle Brown leather, Glacier Gray, Fluorescent Green