OPPO recently announced the OPPO A5s. The handset is the OPPO A5 but with an upgraded chipset and a waterdrop notch.
The OPPO A5s has a 6.20-inch HD+ IPS display with a waterdrop notch, an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor, a PowerVR GE8320 graphics unit, 2/3/4GB RAM, 32/64GB storage, and a large 4,230mAh battery.
The phone has a 13MP + 2MP dual camera setup at the back and an 8MP selfie shooter in front. It runs on Color OS 5.2 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo.
The OPPO A5s has two new colors, namely red and black. Pricing and availability are yet to be announced.
OPPO A5s specs:
- Display: 6.20-inch HD+ IPS Display (1520 × 720)
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2/3/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32/64GB, MicroSD up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/2.2 + 2MP f/2.4 Dual Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- OS: ColorOS 5.2, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), MicroUSB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, OTG
- Colors: Red, Black, Gold, Green
- Battery: 4,230mAh Battery