Xiaomi recently launched the Redmi Y3 in India, and features a large 32MP front camera.
The Redmi Y3 has a 6.26-inch HD+ Dot Drop display with a dewdrop notch, Gorilla Glass 5, and an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor. The handset comes in two variants, 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB. It also has a large 4,000mAh battery with 10W fast charging.
The Redmi 7 has dual 12MP + 2MP cameras at the back. The primary camera has a 1.25um pixel size.
One of the key features of the phone is the 32MP selfie shooter. It comes with auto HDR, a wide field of view, and 1.6um large pixels.
The phone also has a P2i hydrophobic coating, giving it splash resistance.
The Redmi Y3 is priced at INR 9,999 (~PHP 7,500) for the 3GB + 32GB, and INR 11,999 (~PHP 9,000) for the 4GB + 64GB. It will be on stores in India starting April 30.
No word yet if it will come to the Philippines.
Redmi Y3 specs:
- Display: 6.26-inch HD+ IPS Dot Drop Display (1520 × 720, 269ppi), 19:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632, 14nm
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32/64GB, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: 12MP f/2.2 + 2MP Dual Rear Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.2 Front Camera, HDR, 1080p Video
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- OS: MIUI 9, Android 9 Pie
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), FM Radio, MicroUSB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, IR Blaster
- Colors: Elegant Blue, Bold Red, Prime Black
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery, 10W Fast Charging