Samsung Philippines is on a roll, releasing one phone after another. This time, the South Korean company releases yet again another entry level handset in the Samsung Galaxy A20. The phone is now available in stores with a price of PHP 9,990.
The Samsung Galaxy A20 comes with a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display, a 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7884 processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
As for its cameras, the handset sports a 13MP + 5MP dual rear cameras and an 8MP selfie shooter. It also has a USB Type-C port, a rear mounted fingerprint scanner, and an FM radio.
The Samsung Galaxy A20 has a price of PHP 9,990 in the Philippines. It comes in Blue and Black colors.
Samsung Galaxy A20 specs:
- Display: 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED Display (1520 x 720, ~268 ppi)
- Processor: 1.6GHz Octa-core Exynos 7884
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/1.9 + 5MP f/2.2 Rear Camera, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth
- GPS: GPS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), USB Type-C Port, FM Radio, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: Samsung One UI, Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm, 169 g
- Colors: Blue, Black
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery, 15W Fast Charging