Vivo recently announced another new handset, the Vivo Y3. The phone comes with triple rear cameras and a large battery.
The Vivo Y3 comes with a modern design with narrow bezels on each side of the 6.35-inch HD+ IPS display It has a dewdrop notch which houses the 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens.
Inside, an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor powers the phone. There’s 4GB RAM and 128GB expandable storage on board, and a 5000mAh battery with 18W Dual Engine Fast Charging support.
Th rest of the Vivo Y3’s features include a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, face unlock, a microUSB port, an FM radio, a Game Cube mode, and Funtouch OS 9 on top of Android Pie.
The Vivo Y3 is available on the Vivo’s online store in China with a price of CNY 1,500 (roughly PHP 11,450).
Vivo Y3 specs:
- Display: 6.35-inch HD+ IPS Display (1544 x 720, 268ppi)
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35, 12nm
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/2.2 (Ultra-wide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Triple Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5
- GPS: GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Others: Fingerprint Sensor (Rear), Face Unlock, MicroUSB Port, FM Radio, Jovi, Game Cube Mode, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: Funtouch OS 9, Android 9 Pie
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 76.8 x 8.9 mm, 190 g
- Colors: Mineral Blue, Mystic Purple
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 18W Dual Engine Fast Charging