ASUS announces the ASUS ZenFone 6 Edition 30 smartphone at Computex 2019 in Taiwan. The handset was named that way to celebrate ASUS’s 30th Anniversary.
The ZenFone 6 Edition 30 comes with upgraded specs, and features 12GB RAM and 512GB storage. It also comes with a new Matte Black color and a design that harkens its past with the iconic Zen-inspired concentric-circle pattern. This is a limited edition smartphone with only 3,000 pieces available.
Apart from the RAM and storage, you’re looking at the same ZenFone 6 that’s topping selfie chart. It has a notchless 6.4-inch full HD+ IPS panel with Gorilla Glass 6 protection and HDR10 support, and an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. There’s also a large 5000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4 support.
The handset also has a 48MP + 13MP camera module that flips from the back to the front.
At the moment, ASUS has not yet released information on price and availability.
ASUS ZenFone 6 Edition 30 specs:
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 403ppi), Gorilla Glass 6, HDR10, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 7nm
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 12GB RAM
- Storage: 512GB Storage
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 + 13MP f/2.4 (Ultrawide) Dual Cameras
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211ac, Dual band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS, QZSS, Dual Band
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Face Unlock, Smart Key, USB Type-C, NFC, Gorilla Glass Back Panel, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, DTS Headphone X, Stereo Speakers, FM Radio
- OS: ZenUI 6, Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 75.4 x 9.2 mm, 190 g
- Colors: Midnight Black, Twilight Silver
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, Quick Charge 4.0, 18W Fast Charging