Vivo has recently unveiled the Vivo Y11 2019 in Vietnam. The handset bears a striking resemblance with the Vivo Y12 but with a slightly lighter chipset.
The Vivo Y11 2019 comes with a 6.35-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop notch for the 8MP front shooter. It has a 13MP main rear camera with a secondary 2MP sensor for depth.
Inside, the Y11 2019 has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage with a microSD card slot. It also has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, a microUSB port, and a large 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging.
Also Read: Vivo V17 Pro launches in the Philippines; Price announced
So far, the Vivo Y11 (2019) is only announced for Vietnam. It is priced at VND 2,990,000, which is roughly around PHP 6,700 or USD 130. Unfortunately, there’s no news yet if it will come to the Philippines.
Vivo Y11 2019 Specs
- 6.35-inch HD+ IPS Display (1544 x 720, 268ppi)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Storage, MicroSD
- 13MP f/2.2 + 2MP f/2.4 Dual Rear Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo
- FM Radio
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- Face unlock
- microUSB Port
- Funtouch OS 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- 5,000mAh Battery, 10W Charger