The recently launched Vivo NEX 3 is quickly shaping up to be one of Vivo’s best smartphones so far.
Vivo’s latest flagship comes with premium features such as a waterfall display, a Snapdragon 855+, and more for just PHP 39,999. The NEX 3 is now available in stores.
Vivo NEX 3 features
The NEX 3 fronts a large 6.89-inch AMOLED Waterfall FullView Display flows on the sides of the phone like, well, a waterfall. It is notch-free with an impressive 99.6% screen-to-body ratio.
Inside, the handset is powered by a Qualcomm’s latest SoC, a Snapdragon 855+ processor with 5G. It is paired with 8GB RAM, and a 128GB UFS 3.0 high-speed flash memory storage. The combination results in a fast and speedy performance.
For photography, the NEX 3 boasts a triple camera setup, highlighted by a 64MP main camera. It also comes with a 13MP wide-angle camera, and a 13MP super macro camera.
For selfies, the phone has a pop-up 16MP front camera. It has a purpose-fit motor and customized gear box for a smooth elevation that operates stably.
The NEX 3 also features a 4,500mAh battery with Vivo Super FlashCharge 44W, a Vapor Chamber Cooling System, a USB Type-C port, and Funtouch 9.1 on top of Android Pie.
Check out the Vivo NEX 3 in stores nationwide. It is now available with a price of PHP 39,999.
Vivo NEX 3 specs:
- 6.89-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Waterfall Display (2256 x 1080, 363ppi), HDR10, 99.6% Screen-to-body Ratio
- 2.96GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor, 7nm
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 3.0 Storage
- 64MP f/1.8 (Main) + 13MP f/2.2 (Ultra-wide) + 13MP f/2.5 (Telephoto) Triple Rear Cameras, LED Flash, HDR
- 16MP f/2.1 Front Camera, Motorized Pop-up
- 5G, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Funtouch 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- 4,500 mAh Battery, 44W Fast Charge