The Huawei Nova 7i is now official. The handset was recently launched in Malaysia.
The Nova 7i comes with a 6.4-inch full HD+ display with a 16MP punch hole selfie camera. It is quite versatile when it comes to photography with four cameras at the back composed of a 48MP main, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensors. The phone also has AI Image Stabilization for more steady shots.
Inside, the Nova 7i is powered by a 2.27GHz octa-core Kirin 810 processor with a Mali-G52 MP6 graphics chip, 8GB RAM, and 128GB storage. It packs a 4,200mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge which can be recharged to 70% in just 30 minutes through a USB Type-C port.
The Huawei Nova 7i will be available in Malaysia priced at MYR 1,099 (around PHP 13,500). No news yet if the phone will come to the Philippines.
Huawei Nova 7i specs
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2310 x 1080)
- 2.27GHz Octa-core Kirin 810 Processor
- Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, microSD up to 256GB
- 48MP f/1.8 + 8MP f/2.4 Ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Macro + 2MP f/2.4 Depth Rear Cameras
- 16MP f/2.0 Punch Hole Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 5, GPS
- USB Type-C Port
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- EMUI 10.0.1, Android 10
- 4,200mAh Battery, 40W SuperCharge