Realme recently unveiled its latest flagship, the Realme X50 Pro. The phone is their second 5G enabled device (the first being Realme X50), offering a complete package including a 90Hz display, a quad camera system, and a pair of selfie shooters.
The phone was supposed to launch at the Mobile World Congress. But since its cancellation, Realme pushed forward with their announcement.
The Realme X50 Pro features a design not far from the current crop of devices out there. It fronts a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with a 2400 x 1080 resolution, a 90Hz refresh rate, an in-display fingerprint scanner, a punch hole selfie camera, and HDR10+ support.
The main camera uses a 64MP sensor with a f/1.8 aperture. It is flanked by an 12MP telephoto, an 8MP ultrawide, and a monochrome depth sensor. The setup offers up to 5x optical hybrid zoom and up to 20x hybrid zoom. The front camera, on the other hand, has a 32MP wide-angle shooter supported by an 8MP ultra-wide.
Also Read: New Realme C3 variant with triple cameras announced
Inside, the X50 Pro packs a 7nm+ Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with a 5G modem, up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB storage. It has a 4,200mAh battery with support for a blazing 65W fast charge.
Apart from the internal specs you see above, Realme also included Wi-Fi 6 support, stereo speakers, and Realme UI based on Android 10. Conspicuously missing are the headphone jack, wireless charging, and any form of water resistance.
The Realme X50 Pro is coming to China, Europe, and India first. It’s price starts at EUR 599 (around PHP 33,200) for the 8GB + 128GB. The 8GB + 256GB goes for EUR 699 (PHP 38,200), while the highest configuration 12GB + 256GB for EUR 749 (PHP 42,000).
Realme X50 Pro 5G specs
- 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display (2400 x 1080, 409 ppi), 20:9 Ratio, 90Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10+
- 2.84GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor, 7nm+
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8/12GB RAM
- 128/256GB Storage
- 64MP f/1.8 Main + 12MP f/2.5 Telephoto + 8MP f/2.3 Ultra-wide+ 2MP f/2.4 B/W Depth Quad Rear Cameras, 5x Optical Hybrid Zoom, 20x Hybrid Zoom
- 32MP f/2.5 + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide Front Camera
- 5G, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 6 Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C Port
- Stereo Speakers, Super Linear Speaker
- Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Realme UI 1.0, Android 10
- 4,200mAh Battery, 65W Fast Charge