The local market is filled with budget handsets that have great value. One of the more popular ones is the Vivo Y15, which offer a lot more than what you usually get for PHP 7,999.
So, what DO you get with the Vivo Y15? On the top of the list is a triple camera setup featuring a 13MP main, an 8MP wide angle , and a 2MP depth cameras. When it comes to shooting versatility, these are more than enough for most people.
At the front, the phone has a large 6.35-inch HD+ Halo FullView display with a dewdrop notch housing a 16MP selfie camera. And inside you is an efficient octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, and a large 5,000mAh battery.
For the budget gamers out there, the Y15 also has an “Ultra Game Mode” that allows users to customize settings for a better gaming experience.
All in all, the Vivo Y15 has a great package, showing us why its one of the better budget options out there.
Vivo Y15 specs:
- 6.35-inch HD+ Halo FullView IPS Display (1544 x 720), 19.3:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek 6762 Helio P22 Processor, 12nm
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage
- 13MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/2.2 (Wide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Triple Rear Cameras
- 16MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- MicroUSB Port
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Funtouch 9, Android 9.0 Pie
- 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging