Samsung quietly unveiled a new entry level phone in the Samsung Galaxy A11. The handset was published on the their mobile press site.
Unfortunately, Samsung has not yet issued an official press release regarding the handset. However, they did post almost all the details including some photos and a almost complete spec sheet.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 comes with a 6.4-inch Infinity-O display with a 1560 x 720 resolution and an 8MP punch hole camera. Inside, it is powered by an unnamed octa-core processor with 2GB or 3GB RAM options and 32GB of storage with an expansion slot.
At the rear are three cameras with a 13MP main, 5MP ultra-wide, and 2MP depth sensors. It also has a rear fingerprint scanner, face recognition, and a 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A11 specs
- 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-O Display (1560 x 720)
- 1.8GHz Octa-core Processor
- 2/3GB RAM
- 32GB Storage, MicroSD Slot up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: 13MP f/2.8 Main + 5MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Depth
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Rear Fingerprint Scanner, Face Recognition
- 4,000mAh Battery, 15W Fast Charging