HMD Global officially unveiled the Nokia 8.2 5G, a mid-range smartphone with 5G connectivity and ZEISS optics.
Up front, the Nokia 8.3 5G has an 6.81-inch full HD PureDisplay with 120Hz refresh rate and a punch hole camera. It is powered by a 5G capable Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM ,64GB/128GB storage, and a 4,500mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
At the back, it has a four cameras — a 64MP main, a 12MP ultra-wide, a 2MP depth, and a 2MP macro. And for selfies, it uses a 24MP front shooter. Completing the spec sheet, the phone 5G also has a USB Type-C port, OZO audio, a headphone jack, and Android 10.
As for the pricing, the Nokia 8.3 5G will retail for EUR 599 (around PHP 33,000). No news yet if it will be available in the Philippines.
Nokia 8.3 5G specs
- 6.81-inch Full HD PureDisplay
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64/128GB Storage, MicroSD Slot
- 64MP Main + 12MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Depth + 2MP Macro Quad Rear Cameras, ZEISS Optics
- 24MP Front Camera
- 5G, 4G, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- USB Type-C
- OZO Audio, 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio
- Android 10, Android One Program
- 4,500mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging