After Realme tweeted the teaser for the upcoming Narzo smartphone series, the Narzo 10 was apparently spotted in a retail store, complete with AnTuTu score.
According to reports, it was revealed that the Narzo 10 is in fact a RMX2040, the same model name as the Realme 6i. That explains the AnTuTu score of over 200,000, seeing as it is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. It also confirms the quad camera setup as shown on the teaser image.
Also see: Realme Narzo 10, Narzo 10A with 6.5-inch display, 5000mAh battery teased
The Narzo 10A, on the other hand, is said to be based on the Realme C3 with a 12MP triple camera setup in tow. If that’s the case, then we can also expect it to be packing a MediaTek Helio G70 processor and a 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display.
Since the upcoming Narzo smartphones are rebranded versions of existing units, we can assume that the two will have similar prices of less than USD 200. We’ll find out soon enough when the handsets become official.
The Realme Narzo 10 and Realme Narzo 10A is set to launch on March 26 via livestream on Realme’s official channels .
Realme Narzo 10 / Realme 6i specs
- 6.5-inch HD IPS Display (1600 x 720, 269 ppi), Gorilla Glass 3
- 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 Processor
- Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3/4GB RAM
- 64/128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 48MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP f/2.2 Ulta-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Macro + 2MP f/2.4 Mono Rear Cameras
- 16MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Face Unlock
- USB Type-C
- Realme UI, Android 10
- 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging