The Vivo V19 was recently announced, and it looks like its ready to compete in the mid-range space. This is the global variant of another device launched with the same name, but with an upgraded processor and dual selfie cameras.
The global variant of the Vivo V19 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB of storage.
At the front is a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display with a 2400 by 1080 resolution, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a pill-shaped punch hole for the 32MP and 8MP selfie shooter.
At the back are the phone’s main highlights — the four rear cameras — composed of a 48MP main with an 8MP wide-angle, 2MP super macro, and 2MP depth shooters.
The phone also has a 4,500mAh battery, but with a faster 33-watt FlashCharge. Vivo claims it can top-up the device form 0% to 50% in just 30 minutes.
Running the show is the new Funtouch OS 10 on top of Android 10.
Price and availability details of the Vivo V19 Global Version are yet to be announced. The timing of its arrival in the Philippines will likely depend on how the situation regarding the quarantine period.
Vivo V19 Global Version specs
- Display: 6.44-inch Super AMOLED Display (2,400 x 1,080), 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128/256GB storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Depth + 2MP Macro Cameras
- Front Cameras: 32MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide Cameras
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Liquid Cooling
- OS:Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10
- Colors: Gleam Black, Sleek Silver
- Battery: 4,500mAh Battery, 33W FlashCharge 2.0 Fast Charging