Huawei quietly unveiled the Huawei Y8p through a listing on their official website. Based on the specs, the handset is a mid-range device with all the trimmings that come with it.
The Huawei Y8p comes with a 6.3-inch full HD OLED display with 2400 x 1080 resolution, a dew drop notch housing a 16MP selfie camera, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The phone has a Huawei Kirin 710F under the hood with 4GB or 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. It also has a 4000mAh battery, a USB Type-C port, and a headphone jack. There are three cameras at the back — a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP depth sensor.
It runs EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10. And like most new Huawei devices, this, too, has Huawei Mobile Services with the AppgGallery for apps.
Also Read: Price drop: Huawei Nova 5T is now 1k cheaper
The Huawei Y8p will be available on May 29 in select countries in Breathing Crystal and Midnight Black colors. It is priced at EUR 245 (which is roughly around PHP 13,600 or USD 268).
No news yet if the Huawei Y8p will come to the Philippines.
Huawei Y8p specs
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD OLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 90.17% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core Huawei Kirin 710F
- GPU: Mali G51-MP4, GPU Turbo 3.0
- RAM: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, NM SD Card Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP f/2.4 Ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Depth Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, Headphone Jack
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- OS: EMUI 10.1, Huawei Mobile Services
- Battery: 4000mAh Battery, 10W Charging