Samsung’s latest entry level handset, the Galaxy A11, is priced at PHP 7,490. It recently showed up on multiple online channels, like Lazada and MemoXpress.
With the price, it looks like the Samsung Galaxy A11 is the most affordable Samsung handset with a punch hole camera.
According to the listings, the has a 6.4-inch Infinity-O display with a 1560 x 720 resolution and an 8MP punch hole selfie camera.
You may also like: Samsung Galaxy S20+ and Buds+ BTS Editions coming to the Philippines
The phone is powered by an unidentified 1.8GHz octa-core processor, which some say is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset. It also has 2GB RAM and 32GB storage with an expansion slot.
At the back are three cameras, namely a 13MP main, 5MP ultra-wide, and 2MP depth sensors. It also has a rear fingerprint scanner, face recognition, and a 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A11 specs
- Display: 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-O Display (1560 x 720)
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-core Processor
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, MicroSD Slot up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: 13MP f/2.8 Main + 5MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Depth Triple Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0 Selfie Camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Rear Fingerprint Scanner, Face Recognition
- OS: OneUI, Android 10
- Colors: Blue, Black, White, Red
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery, 15W Fast Charging