Here’s how you can load your Beep Card via PayMaya and Smart Padala.
PayMaya recently partnered with Beep, providing users with an easier and more convenient way to reload their Beep Cards with their mobile phones.
With the partnership, commuters can enjoy a safe and contactless commute by simply purchasing beep load packages on the PayMaya app. With this load up method, there is no longer a need for face-to-face interactions with the teller, as well as exchange of cash, which can contribute to the further spread of the virus.
PayMaya users can buy Beep load packages in PHP 100, PHP 250, and PHP 500 denominations. A PHP 5 convenience fee is charged for every purchase.
For other methods of reloading your Beep Card, you may check out our post: How to reload your Beep Card online.
Load your Beep Card using PayMaya
To buy a load package using PayMaya for your Beep Card, just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Tap “Treats” on the PayMaya app homepage.
- Step 2: Select the Beep Card load package you need.
- Step 3: Enter your 16-digit Beep Card number from the back of the card, and tap Continue.
- Step 4: Wait for a purchase confirmation in-app and via SMS.
- Step 5: Go to a Beep e-load station and tap your card to receive the load package.
Once the beep card is loaded, you can use it on LRT 1, LRT 2, MRT 3, as well as in Point-to-Point (P2P) and Metro Manila city buses. You can also use it on supported PUVs that accept beep cards as a payment method.
Load through Smart Padala
Apart from PayMaya, commuters can also reload their Beep Cards via select Smart Padala agents. You will be charged PHP 10 transaction fee.
To do this, just follow these easy steps:
- Step 1: Go to a Smart Padala agent and ask if Beep load packages are available.
- Step 2: Give your 16-digit Beep Card account number and load amount. You can load PHP 100, PHP 250, or PHP 500.
- Step 3: Pay for the load amount with the additional PHP 10 service fee.
- Step 4: Go to a Beep e-load station and tap your card to receive the purchased load.
For those who don’t have their own PayMaya account, you can download the app for free on the Google Playstore and the Apple App Store. To know more deals you can get with your PayMaya account, visit www.PayMaya.com/deals.
For other online methods of loading your Beep Card, you can check out our post using the link below. We listed several of Beep’s OTA partners, including several banks like BPI, China Bank, and EON (Unionbank).