PayMaya recently partnered with beep, providing users with an easier and more convenient way to reload their beep cards.
With the partnership, commuters can enjoy a safe and contactless commute by simply purchasing beep load packages on the PayMaya app. With this load up method, there is no longer a need for face-to-face interactions with the teller, as well as exchange of cash, which can contribute to the further spread of the virus.
PayMaya users can buy beep load packages in PHP 100, PHP 250, and PHP 500 denominations. A PHP 5 convenience fee is charged for every purchase.
Load your beep card using PayMaya
To buy a load package on PayMaya, you can follow these steps:
- Tap “Treats” on the PayMaya app homepage.
- Select a beep card load package.
- Key in your beep card number, and tap continue.
- Wait for a purchase confirmation in-app and via SMS.
- Go to a beep e-load station and tap your card to receive the load package.
Once the beep card is loaded, you can use it on LRT 1, LRT 2, MRT 3, as well as in Point-to-Point (P2P) and Metro Manila city buses. You can also use it on supported PUVs that accept beep cards as a payment method.
Load your beep card using Smart Padala
Apart from PayMaya, commuters can also reload their beep cards through select Smart Padala agents. You will be charged PHP 10 transaction fee.
To do this, just follow these steps:
- Go to a Smart Padala agent and ask if beep load packages are available.
- Give your beep card account number and load amount. You can load PHP 100, PHP 250, or PHP 500.
- Pay for the load amount with the additional PHP 10 service fee.
- Go to a beep e-load station and tap your card to receive the purchased load.
For those who don’t have their own PayMaya account, you can download the app for free on the Google Playstore and the Apple App Store. To know more deals you can get with your PayMaya account, visit www.PayMaya.com/deals.