You can now add money to your PayMaya account through Smart Padala agents. It is one of the most convenient ways to fund your account with over 30,000 Smart Padala agents across the country.
In our new normal, using PayMaya is the easiest and safest way to pay for your daily essentials. The e-wallet lets you send money to others, pay for online deliveries, settle bills, or buy discounted prepaid load.
To add money to your PayMaya account, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to any Smart Padala agent and tell the agent that you’re adding money to your PayMaya account.
- To Add Money via code, simply tap Add-Money in your PayMaya app and choose Smart Padala via code.
To Add Money via mobile number, just fill out the transaction slip, include the amount you want to add and your mobile number linked to your PayMaya account.
- Give your Add Money code or transaction slip to the Smart Padala agent.
- Present a valid ID (student IDs are accepted) as you make your payment.
- Wait for an SMS confirmation before leaving the branch.
The minimum amount you can add is PHP 100. There is a PHP 15 service fee for adding up to PHP 1,000 in your account, and another PHP 7.50 for every additional PHP 500 beyond the initial PHP 1,000. For upgraded accounts, you can add up to PHP 100,000 per month in your PayMaya. For accounts that are not yet upgraded, the monthly limit for add money is PHP 50,000.
Aside from Smart Padala, you can also add money via partner convenience stores and payment kiosks, as well as through your online banking account via Instapay or through your credit or debit card – allowing you to add money to your account, wherever you are in the country.
For those who don’t have their own PayMaya account, you can download the app for free on the Google Playstore and the Apple App Store.