The realme C15 recently launched in Indonesia. realme’s latest budget phone features a monstrous 6,000mAh battery with a gaming-centric entry level MediaTek Helio G35 chipset.
The phone does offer a slight upgrade compared to another recently launched and modestly priced budget handset, the realme C11.
Speaking of modest pricing, here are the realme C15’s. I mean, this is a realme phone we’re talking about, so no surprises here.
- realme (3GB + 64GB) – IDR 1,999,000 (around PHP 6,800 or USD 138)
- realme (4GB + 64GB) – INR 2,199,000 (around PHP 7,500 or USD 153)
- realme (4GB + 128GB) – INR 2,499,000 (around PHP 8,500 or USD 172)
At this point, it isn’t known yet if we’ll see the realme C15 in Philippine shores.
Looking at its spec sheet, the realme C15 has is powered by the same MediaTek Helio G35 chipset found on the C11. But it does have more RAM at 3GB/4GB and more storage at 64GB/128GB.
One of its main highlights is its large 6,000mAh battery. To lessen charging time, realme has equipped it with 18 watts quick charge, which should help top-up such a large capacity.
Up front is a large 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop display with an 8MP dewdrop selfie snapper. On the other side is a quad camera setup led by a 13MP main sensor, together with an 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP mono, and 2MP retro lens.
You might also like: Realme Watch unboxed, hands-on review
The realme C15 comes in Seagull Silver and Marine Blue colorway, and runs on Realme UI on top of Android 10.
realme C15 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop Display, 1600 x 720, 88.7% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3GB/4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Mono + 2MP Retro, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner, MicroUSB, Face Unlock
- OS: realme UI, Android 10
- Battery: 6,000mAh Battery, 18W Quick Charge