Samsung bolsters its M-series with its latest member, the Galaxy M31s. The handset boasts a huge 6,000mAh battery and an equally large 6.5-inch AMOLED Galaxy M31s.
The Samsung Galaxy M31s is priced at INR 19,499 (around PHP 13,000) for the 6GB + 128GB model, and INR 21,499 (PHP 14,200) for the 8GB + 128GB. It will be available in Amazon India. No word yet if its coming to the Philippines.
Samsung Galaxy M31s
The Samsung Galaxy M31s features a 6.5-inch full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED display with a 32MP punch hole selfie camera. It is powered by a 2.3GHz octa-core Exynos 9611 processor with 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 128GB variants.
You might also like: Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020 teaser video shows at least 5 new devices to expect
At the back are four cameras with a 64MP Sony IMX682 main sensor flanked by a 12MP ultra-wide, and a couple of 5MPs for macro and depth.
It also comes with a huge 6,000mAh battery with a USB Type-C and a 25W fast charger in the box. The phone can also act as a powerbank, topping up compatible devices with its reverse charging feature.
Samsung Galaxy M31s specs
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core Exynos 9611
- RAM: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 12MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 5MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 32MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C
- OS: OneUI, Android 10
- Battery: 6,000mAh Battery, 25W Fast Charging, Reverse Charging