The realme C12 launches in the Philippines. The handset features a large 6,000mAh battery.
The handset is priced at PHP 5,990. It will be available starting September 3, 2020. There is also going to be a special sale during the 9.9 online sale events.
The realme C12 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage with a microSD expansion slot. It has a large 6.5-inch HD display with a dew drop notch.
You might also like: realme is the world’s fastest growing brand
The rear cameras have 13MP main and two 2MP secondary cameras. While the selfie shooter uses a 5MP sensor.
The realme C12 has a 6,000mAh battery with reverse charging. It also features a side mounted fingerprint scanner, realme UI and a micro USB port.
realme C12 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD Display, 1600 x 720
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, MicroSD Card Slot
- Rear Camera: 13MP Main + 2MP Mono + 2MP Macro, Triple Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, MicroUSB Port
- OS: Realme UI, Android 10
- Battery: 6,000mAh Battery, 10W Charging