The Spark 5 Pro is originally priced at PHP 8,999. You can check out the discounted handset on this link.
The TECNO Spark 5 Pro comes with a large 6.6-inch HD+ IPS Dot Display. It has an 8MP punch-hole selfie camera on the upper left side.
At the back are four cameras with a 16MP main sensor. Secondary cameras include two 2MP sensors for macro and depth. The fourth camera is a QVGA lens for the quad LED flash.
Inside, you have a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. There’s a large 5,000mAh battery as well.
TECNO Spark 5 Pro specs
- Display: 6.6-inch HD+ IPS Dot Display, 1600 x 720, 265ppi
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 16MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth + QVGA Lens, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: MicroUSB, FM Radio
- OS: Hi OS 6.0, Android 10
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 10W Charging