The realme 7, together with the realme 7 Pro, is set to launch in the Philippines on September 30. The launch will be livestreamed in official realme PH channels.
Both the price and availability details will be revealed on launch day.
The realme 7 is a midrange gaming phone with a powerful MediaTek Helio G95 processor, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, and a 5,000mAh battery with 30W Dart Charge.
The phone’s 6.5-inch FHD display is also built for gaming. The panel has a 2400 x 1080 resolution with 90Hz refresh rate, and a 120Hz touch sampling rate. It also has a 16MP punch hole selfie snapper on the corner as well.
You might also like: realme 7 Pro first impressions, hands-on review
At the back is a four camera setup with a 64MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP black and white, and a 2MP depth. The main camera, by the way, is backed by a Sony IMX682 sensor.
The handset also features dual band Wi-Fi AC, Bluetooth 5, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port, and realme UI on top of Android 10.
realme 7 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS Display, 2400 x 1080, 405ppi, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 120Hz Touch Sampling Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 2.05GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G95
- GPU: ARM Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 Main Sony IMX682 + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP B/W + 2MP Macro, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.1 Selfie Camera, Sony IMX471
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C
- OS: realme UI, Android 10
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 30W Dart Charge