The wait is finally over. Samsung’s highly appealing flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, will finally hit Philippine online and offline stores starting October 23, 2020.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is priced at Php 35,990. It comes in six colors — Cloud Navy, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Red, Cloud Mint, Cloud White, and Cloud Orange — with a new textured haze effect that minimizes fingerprints and smudges.
Those who will purchase the Galaxy S20 FE on the opening weekend will take home a FREE UV Sterilizer worth Php 2,199. Buyers can also trade-in their old premium smartphones through ‘Trade-In, Save-Up’ Promo’, or get flexible payment terms of up to 24 months at 0% interest through participating credit cards.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE features a 6.5-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 2400 x 1080 resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. Right smack at the center is a 32MP punch hole selfie camera. At the back you have a three camera setup with a 12MP main, 12MP ultra-wide, and an 8MP telephoto sensors.
The Galaxy S20 FE is powered by an Exynos 990 processor with a Mali-G77 MP11 GPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a 4,500mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE specs
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 407ppi, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Processor: 2.7GHz Octa-core Exynos 990 Processor, 7nm
- GPU: Mali-G77 MP11
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, microSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 12MP f/1.8 Main + 12MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 8MP f/2.0 Telephoto, Triple Rear Cameras, Dual Pixel AF, OIS, 3x Optical Zoom, 30x Digital Zoom
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.2 Punch Hole Front Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC
- Others: USB Type-C Port, Fingerprint Scanner, Dolby Atmos, Stereo Speakers by AKG, IP68 Dust and Water Resistance
- OS: One UI 2, Android 10
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9mm, 163g
- Colors: Cloud Navy, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Red, Cloud Mint, Cloud White, Cloud Orange
- Battery: 4,500mAh Battery, 25W Super Fast Charging, Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, Wireless PowerShare