Samsung launches its latest budget phone in the Philippines. The Samsung Galaxy A01 Core comes is now available nationwide in black and red colorways with a price of PHP 3,990.
The Galaxy A01 Core features a wide and immersive 5.4-inch HD Infinity Display with 1480 x 720 resolution. Inside, the phone has a 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739WW processor with 1GB RAM and 16GB expandable storage.
The back panel has a ridged texture design with a single 8MP main camera. While at the front, there’s a 5MP snapper for selfies.
The phone supports dual SIM (through a triple slot SIM tray). And for connectivity, it has 4G LTE with Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5, and GPS.
The Galaxy A01 Core runs on Android Go Edition, Google’s mobile operating system for devices with modest entry level specs. As such, it has access to all the Android Go suite of apps, such as Google Go, Gmail Go, YouTube Go, Maps Go, and more. Its also powered by a 3,000mAh battery charged through a microUSB port via the included travel charging adapter.
For more information about the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core, you may visit the phone’s product page on this link.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core specs
- Display: 5.3-inch HD Infinity Display, 1480 x 720
- Processor: 1.5GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6739WW
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: 8MP f/2.2 Main Camera
- Front Camera: 5MP f/2.4 Front Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: MicroUSB Port
- OS: Android Go
- Battery: 3,000mAh Battery