The OPPO A12 3GB + 32GB is now available in the Philippines under Smart Communications. The prepaid phone can be purchased on the Smart Online Store, the OPPO Flagship stores on Shopee and Lazada, and OPPO retail stores and partner stores nationwide.
The OPPO A12 Smart prepaid bundle is priced at Php 4,990 — that’s Php 1,000 off its regular price of Php 5,990. It comes with free 1GB data upon SIM activation that is valid for 3 days, another free 1GB when you load Php 100 within 3 days, and free 500MB for every Php 150 accumulated load for the first 12 months.
On the other hand, the TNT OPPO A12 bundle comes with FREE 3 GB data for Facebook valid for 15 days.
OPPO A12 + Smart Prepaid
The OPPO A12 features a 6.22-inch HD+ display with a 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor, 3GB/4GB RAM, and 32GB/64GB storage. It has dual cameras at the back with a 13MP main and a 2MP depth sensors. At the front is a 5MP shooter on a dewdrop notch for selfies.
The handset has a 4,230mAh battery and runs on ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9 Pie. It has a back panel with diamond-like patterns.
OPPO A12 specs
- Display: 6.22-inch HD+ Display, 1520 x 720
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 Processor
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Storage, MicroSD Card up to 256GB
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + 2MP Depth Dual Cameras
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro USB, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Others: Rear-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- OS: ColorOS 6.1, Android 9 Pie
- Colors: Black, Blue
- Battery: 4,230mAh Battery