The Samsung Odyssey gaming monitors are now available for pre-order in the Philippines.
The new line-up brings the key elements of next-level game play, meticulously designed for the serious gamer: comfortable curvature, unmatched immersion, and seamless picture clarity, while providing unrivalled eye comfort.
The Samsung Odyssey G9 is the world’s first and largest 1000R gaming monitor. Measuring in at 49-inches and arced to match the curvature of the human eye, the G9 offers deep immersion with impressive performance, pixel perfect image quality, and incredible design with a glossy white exterior combined with the futuristic Infinity Core Lighting Design.
Packed into a darker and more compact unit, the Odyssey G7 is the world’s first QHD 32-inch and 27-inch 1000R curved gaming monitors that come with similar features as the G9.
The Samsung Odyssey is available for pre-order on the Samsung E-store from November 21 to December 21, 2020. The Odyssey gaming monitors are priced at:
- 27-inch Odyssey G7 (Model: LC27G75QSEXXP) – Php 33,699.00
- 32-inch Odyssey G7 (Model: LC32G75TQSEXXP) – Php 37,299.00
- 49-inch Odyssey G9 (Model: LC49G95TSSEXXP) – Php 74,799.00
With the pre-order promo, every purchase of Samsung Odyssey monitors comes with the following special bundled items for free:
- 27-inch Odyssey G7 Monitor + Logitech Gaming Mouse (worth Php 4,350)
- 32-inch Odyssey G7 Monitor + Logitech Gaming Keyboard (worth Php 7,200)
- 49-inch Odyssey G9 Monitor + Logitech Gaming Mouse, Keyboard, and Headset (worth 19,350)
Samsung is the world’s number one maker of gaming monitors. With industry-leading technology in a full line-up, Samsung’s curved monitors are consistently number one in market share and consumer choice. In 2019, Samsung takes the first place in the global gaming monitor market with 17% share.