Microsoft brings the Surface Laptop 3 and Surface Pro 7 to the Philippine market for enterprise and education institution customers. The business machines are available via Surface Authorized Commercial Resellers Phil-Data Business Systems, Inc., Nexus Technologies Inc., Accent Micro Technologies Inc., Advance Solutions Inc., and ePLDT Inc. at a starting price of Php 72,990.00 (VAT ex).
Microsoft Surface for Business products are designed for the modern workplace. The devices are light and portable, allowing users the flexibility to work almost anywhere.
The Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 for Business features matte black coating with a slim, sleek and lightweight design, and an Alcantara clad material keyboard. It has a 13.3-inch display, powered by a 10th Generation Intel Core Processor while having fast charging, which Microsoft claims can top up the laptop up to 80 percent in just one hour.
On the other hand, the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 for Business is a powerful tablet with a built-in kickstand, a quad-core 10th Generation Intel Core processor, fast charging, an instant on feature, Dolby audio, and up 10.5 hours of battery life.
It can be converted into to a handy laptop with the Surface Signature Type Cover, that, as the name suggests, doubles as a cover that protects the laptop.
Price and Availability
Surface Laptop 3 for Business, Surface Pro 7 for Business and the Surface Accessories for Business now available in the following configurations in the Philippines:
- Surface Pro 7 for Business i5/8GB/256 – International English (Available in Platinum) – Php 72,990
- Surface Pro 7 for Business i5/8GB/256 – International English (Available in Platinum) – Php 77,990
- Surface Type Cover (Available in Black) – Php 7,290
- Surface Arc Mouse (Available in Platinum) – Php 5,150
- Surface Pen (Available in Black) – Php 5,075
- Surface Dock 2 – Php 14,999