ShopeePay users can now pay for their government bills, including SSS and Pag-IBIG fees, through the mobile wallet.
Shopee’s integrated mobile wallet allows users to conveniently pay for their government bills from the comfort of their homes, avoiding long lines at government offices or payment centers. On top of the convenience and security it provides, ShopeePay users can also get up to 25% cashback when they pay government billers.
Other fees from major government agencies are also available on ShopeePay, such as the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA), National Bureau of Investigation (NBI), Maritime Industry Authority (Marina), and Manila Local Government Unit.
- SSS – Membership Contributions
- Pag-IBIG – Membership Savings, Housing Loan, and MP2
- NBI – Clearance
- TIEZA – Travel Tax
- Marina – Seaman’s Book, Seaman Certificate
- Manila LGU – eCedula, eBirth, eHealth, Real Property Tax, Business Permit
How to pay goverment fees on ShopeePay
Paying for your government fees is easy on ShopeePay.
- On the main Shopee page, tap Loads, Bills & Travel.
- Under Bills, select Government Services.
- Select the biller you need to pay, enter the necessary details, and tap Continue.
- Under Payment Option, you may select ShopeePay. You can also choose other payment options here. Tap Confirm.
- Review the details and tap Pay Now to complete the transaction.
Also Read: Donate to those affected by the Taal eruption via Shopee
You can also click here for more details on how to pay bills via ShopeePay.