Maya Savings is offering 6% interest rest, available to all upgraded users. The offer runs until August 31, 2022.
The feature was launched on early access mode as part of the all-new Maya app just over two weeks ago. But due to the overwhelming response from Maya customers, Maya Savings is now available to all upgraded users.
If you have an upgraded Maya account, you can already unlock the Maya Savings feature on your app. Upgrading is easy. All you need is just one valid ID. And once you have a Savings account, there is no minimum opening and maintaining balance requirement.
Since Maya Savings is accessible via the Maya app, you can manage it straight from your smartphone. It also allows the easy moving of money from the Maya wallet to Maya Savings.
Maya Early Access Challenge
Maya also announces the Maya Early Access Challenge. For a chance to win, all you need to do is to take the challenge.
Interested in joining? Here’s a quick guide:
- Download the Maya app and register.
- On the app’s home page, tap the More button and choose Missions. You’ll be able to join the Maya Early Access Challenge from there.
- Open up a Savings account, and complete various Maya Missions to get more points.
To learn about the different Maya missions, you can go here: https://www.maya.ph/earlyaccess. A Maya level is assigned, depending on the score:
- Maya Master for users with at least 2,400 points.
- Maya Enthusiast for users with at least 1,600 points.
- Maya Explorer for users with at least 1,200 points.
Maya Explorer-level customers will get a chance to win Php 300,000 worth of Bitcoin. Maya Enthusiasts can take home Php 600,000 worth of Bitcoin. And Maya Masters have the chance to take home Php 1,000,000 worth of Bitcoin.
On top of this, all participants with a Maya Savings account will get a chance to win Php 1,000,000 worth of Bitcoin.
The premier all-in-one money app Maya offers all this and more. Start your journey to financial success by downloading the Maya app on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store now.