PayMaya has rebranded to Maya, an all-in-one money app and a bank – and it’s now available for early access to users.
Maya combines the PayMaya e-wallet with new features like crypto, and an innovative digital banking experience powered by Maya Bank, to allow users to spend, save, grow, invest, and master their money — straight from their smartphones.
Maya is free to download and register from Google Play or App Store. It comes with an array of features that make money handling easier and more seamless.
- Maya Savings is a high-yield savings account with a 6% introductory interest rate and no maintaining balance. This initial offer is available until August 31, 2022. It is powered by the BSP-licensed digital bank Maya Bank, allowing you a seamless experience in-app when saving your money. Eligible PayMaya customers will be able to move money from their e-wallet to Maya Savings with just a couple of clicks in the app and earn interest on their balance. To access this feature, one needs an upgraded Maya account.
- Maya Credit is a virtual credit line that lets you borrow up to Php 15,000 within the app. It can be used to pay for bills, buy groceries, purchase load, and more. This credit line can be accessed in as fast as 60 seconds for eligible users.
- Maya Crypto. Users can buy, hold, and sell popular coins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Tether, and more, for as low as Php 1 all within the Maya app.
- Maya Wallet continues to have all the e-wallet features users are accustomed to, only now, it comes with a revamped customer experience. Users can still enjoy free cash-in through over 90,000 touchpoints nationwide.
And that is not all. The app will soon come with a dark mode. And to make the Maya experience even more personalized, users can use a unique username that will serve as their Maya identity. Also coming soon is Maya’s goal-based savings that will allow users to set aside money for what they need.
Maya integrates all these features into one seamless in-app experience. This money app is easy to navigate – with Wallet, Savings, Credit, and Crypto, just a simple swipe or tap in one app.
Co-create a revolutionary all-in-one money app
Maya also announces the Maya Early Access Challenge. For a chance to win, all users need to do is to take the challenge.
Interested in joining? Here’s a quick guide:
- Download the Maya app and register.
- On the app’s home page, tap the More button and choose Missions. You’ll be able to join the Maya Early Access Challenge from there.
- Cash in at least Php 100 and upgrade your account to unlock Maya Savings with its 6% interest rate.
Opening the Savings account via Maya will earn users points for the challenge. More points can be earned by completing other missions. A Maya level is assigned, depending on the score:
- Maya Master for the top 5% of users with the highest score.
- Maya Enthusiast for the next 10% of users with the highest score.
- Maya Explorer for the next 15% of users with the highest score.
The higher the score, the more chances of winning.
Maya Explorer-level customers will get a chance to win Php 300,000 worth of Bitcoin. Maya Enthusiasts can take home Php 600,000 worth of Bitcoin. And Maya Masters have the chance to take home another Php 1,000,000 worth of Bitcoin.
On top of this, all participants with a Maya Savings account will get a chance to win Php 1,000,000 worth of Bitcoin.