Commonwealth Philippines is bringing the Nothing Phone (1) to the country starting today, July 18, 4 PM.
So I guess there are now two retailers releasing the highly anticipated smartphone, the other one being Digital Walker, Nothing’s official distributor in the Philippines.
Commonwealth PH has also revealed the price of the smartphone via replies to its Instagram post. The Nothing Phone (1) 8GB + 128GB will retail for P27,990. The 8GB + 256GB model, on the other hand, will go for P29,990, while the 12GB + 256GB will go for P32,990. They will also release a Nothing Transparent case and tempered glass protector for P990 each. We’re not sure if the prices will be the same when it becomes available in the Nothing PH store on LazMall or in Digital Walker stores.
To recap, the Nothing Phone (1) features a recycled aluminum frame and a 6.55-inch AMOLED display with 2400 by 1080 resolution, 60Hz to 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, a 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+ support, an in-display fingerprint sensor, and Gorilla Glass protection.
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ chipset with dual 50MP cameras at the back and a 16MP punch hole selfie camera.
It also features the new Glyph Interface — a series of 900 LEDs with various functions, an in-display fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers, and a 4500mAh battery with 33W wired and 15W wireless fast charging.
Nothing Phone (1) specs
- Display: 6.55-inch FHD AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, HDR10+, Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- RAM: 8GB / 12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 50MP Main (Sony IMX766), 50MP Ultra-wide (Samsung JN1)
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera (Sony IMX471)
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Sensor, Face Recognition (Works with Face Masks), Stereo Speakers, IP53 Splash and Dust Resistance, USB-C, Glyph Interface
- OS: Android 12, 3 Years Android Updates
- Battery: 4500mAh Battery, 33W Wired Fast Charging, 15W Wireless Charging, 5W Reverse Charge