HUAWEI will launch the nova Y90 in the Philippines on August 12, 2022. The smartphone features the iconic HUAWEI Space Ring design, which we saw on the flagship HUAWEI Mate 40.
The HUAWEI nova Y90 features a 6.7-inch FHD IPS display with a 2388 x 1080 resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, and a 270Hz touch sampling rate. It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
At the back, it has a 50MP main camera alongside two 2MP secondary cameras for macro and depth. The phone also has an 8MP camera for selfies.
Battery capacity is at 5000mAh with support for 40W fast charging. It also has a side fingerprint scanner and a headphone jack, together with the AppGallery and EMUI 12.
As for the price, no information has been released, but we’ll find out soon enough in the coming days. Stay tuned.
HUAWEI nova Y90 specs
- Display: 6.7-inches FHD+ IPS Display, 2388 x 1080, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 270Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680, 2.4GHz Octa-core
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 50MP Main (f/1.8, PDAF, OIS) + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Headphone Jack, HUAWEI AppGallery
- OS: EMUI 12
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 40W Wired SuperCharge