The Moto Razr 2022 foldable flip phone makes its global debut. The foldable is coming to European markets first with a starting price of €1,200 or roughly Php 70,100.
The Moto Razr 2022 features a clamshell design that characterized the Razr branding. It has a folding 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate, a 2400×1080 resolution, and HDR10+ support. While on the outside, it has a 2.7-inch G-OLED display with an 800×574 resolution for notifications and access to some of the phone’s features without unfolding the device.
Under the hood, there’s a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It also has a 3500mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging.
In the photography department, the Razr 2022 has a dual camera setup with 50MP primary and 13MP ultra-wide shooters. It also has a 32MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
Also see: motorola edge 30 Pro with 144Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 now official in the PH for P34,995
The Moto Razr 2022 also has a USB Type-C port, an in-display fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, and an IP52 water-repellent design with a 7000 series aluminum frame and a stainless steel hinge.
Moto Razr 2022
- Main Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 2400×1080, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, HDR10+, Gorilla Glass 5
- External Display: 2.7-inch OLED Display, 800×573
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- RAM/Storage: 8GB+256GB, LPDDR5/UFS 3.1
- Rear Cameras: 50MP Main + 13MP Ultra-wide
- Front Camera: 32MP, Auto HDR
- Networks: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6e Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Others: USB Type-C, In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, IP52 Water-repellent
- OS: Android 12
- Color: Satin Black
- Battery: 3500mAh, 30W Fast Charging