The airasia Super App now lets its users book tickets for land and sea travel. The app recently added airasia transport, connecting Filipinos to destinations in Luzon, Visayas or Mindanao via bus or ferry.
Currently, app users in the Philippines can secure bus seats to Banaue, Baguio, Albay and other key destinations in Luzon. They can also book tickets for ferry rides to Cebu, Iloilo, Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, and other Visayas or Mindanao key areas.
Aside from the Philippines, airasia transport is also available in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia with over 4,000 transport operators across ASEAN on the platform.
The airasia Super App is one of the top players in the OTA (online travel agent) space with flights from over 700 global carriers and over 700,000 hotels on its platform.
How to book a bus or ferry ticket using airasia transport
- Go to the ‘Transport’ icon on the airasia Super App.
- Select your route.
- Select your desired transport.
- Confirm your booking. You can pay via credit card, GCash, DragonPay, 7-11, PayPal, Google Pay, and AliPay.
- Be sure to arrive at least one (1) hour at the bus or ferry terminal before your scheduled trip.
- Show your proof of purchase or reservation at the counters and wait for the actual ticket to be issued.
Users can earn airasia points for all their purchases on the airasia Super App, which you can use like cash to redeem free flights, hotel stays, and lifestyle deals with airasia’s exclusive partners.