Updated on February 26th, 2013
Nokia just unveiled the Nokia 500 handset running on Symbian Anna. The Nokia 500 is the first 1GHz Symbian Anna smarpthone and only the second Nokia phone to pack a 1GHz processor. The Nokia N9 MeeGo handset takes the honor as the first 1GHz Nokia phone.
With the Nokia 500, the Finnish handset maker is trying to use a feature that made it popular in the 90s – easily replaceable covers. The Nokia 500 is priced at 150 Euros (about Php9,000) and will be available during third quarter of 2011.
Nokia 500 Specifications
- 3.2″ TFT capacitive touch screen display with 360×640 resolution
- 1GHz processor
- Symbian Anna Operating System
- 2GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- HSDPA 14.4Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps
- WiFi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 2.1
- 5MP camera
- GPs with aGPS support
- FM radio tuner
- 1100mAh battery
- Size 111.3 x 53.8 x 14.1 mm
- Weight 93g