The HTC Desire 10 Pro is now available in the Philippines. The device features a MediaTek Helio P10 processor, 20MP rear camera, and 64GB of storage.
HTC Desire 10 Pro Philippines
The HTC Desire 10 Pro features 5.5-inch full HD IPS display, encased on a metal build. It measures in at 6.16 by 2.99 inches, with a thickness of just 7.9mm.
Powering the HTC Desire 10 Pro is an octa-core MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The phone is equipped with dual nano SIM slots, and uses the second one to accommodate up to 2TB microSD cards.
As for the cameras, the handset uses a 20MP sensor for the rear camera equipped with f2.2 aperture lens and a fast Laser Auto Focus. The 13MP front camera with f2.2 wide angle lens handles the selfies.
The rest of the specs include a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a 3,000mAh non-removable battery.
HTC Desire 10 Pro specs:
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920; 400 ppi)
- Gorilla Glass
- Octa-core MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10
- Mali-T860MP2 Graphics Unit
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD up to 2TB via Hybrid SIM 2 Slot
- 20MP Rear Camera w/ f2.2, Laser AF, Dual LED Flash
- 13MP Front Camera w/ f2.2, 28mm Wide Angle, 1080p Video Recording
- Dual Nano SIM
- LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, NFC, FM Radio
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear-mounted)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 6.16 x 2.99 x 0.31 in; 165 g
- 3,000mAh Non-removable Battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), and Instagram (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.