The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is officially available in the Philippines. The phones features a 5-inch Super AMOLED display, a quad-core Qualcomm processor, and a Php7,490 price tag.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Philippines
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is now officially available in the Philippines. Priced at Php7,490, the smartphone features a 5-inch Super AMOLED qHD display with a resolution of 960 x 540.
- Samsung teases Galaxy S9 camera features with videos
- Samsung Galaxy J7+ and Galaxy J7 Pro now come in pink
- Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) and Galaxy A8+ (2018) now official in the Philippines
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, paired with 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB of storage. It has a dedicated expansion microSD card slot, an FM radio, and a 2,600 mAh battery.
As for the cameras, the Galaxy J2 Pro packs an 8MP rear sensor with a f/2.2 auto-focus lens, and an LED flash. The front camera uses a 5MP sensor and another LED flash.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is now available with a suggested retail price of Php7,490. It is now available in Samsung Galaxy Experience Stores and authorized dealers nationwide.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro specs:
- 5-inch qHD Super AMOLED Display (960 x 540; 220 ppi)
- 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor
- Adreno 308
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 16GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB (Dedicated Slot)
- 8MP Main Camera, f/2.2, AF, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.2, LED Flash
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- OTG Support
- Android 7.1 Nougat, TouchWiz
- 2,600mAh Battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.