The Huawei P20 Lite is officially coming to the Philippines on April 28. The phone features a 19:9 display, dual cameras, and Android Oreo.
Huawei P20 Lite Philippines
The Huawei P20 Lite is officially coming to the Philippines. It probably arrive in the country together with its premium siblings, the P20 and the P20 Pro, on April 28, 2018.
The P20 Lite has its roots in the Nova 2i, with its specs mirroring the best selling mid-ranger but with an updated design in the P20-series vein.
- Huawei P20 and P20 Pro will launch in the Philippines on April 28
- Huawei P20 and P20 Pro is now official; Specs, price finally revealed
- Huawei Nova 2 Lite review: Dual cameras for a friendly price
The Huawei P20 Lite features a 5.84-inch FullView 19:9 display with a 2280 by 1080 resolution and a pixel density of 432 ppi. Inside, the device is powered by an octa-core Huawei Kirin 659 processor with 4GB RAM and 63GB storage.
Looking at the cameras, the P20 Lite boasts dual 16MP + 2MP sensors, with a 16MP front shooter.
As for its other specs, the phone has dual SIM support, a fingerprint sensor, face unlock, a 3,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0, and Android Oreo based EMUI 8.0 out of the box.
While Huawei Philippines is keeping mum about the price of the phone, I’m expecting it to be within more or less PHP15,000. If that happens, then the company could have another ground breaking midranger in their hands.
Huawei P20 Lite Specs:
- 5.84-inch FullView IPS Full HD+ Display (2280 x 1080, 432 ppi)
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 2.5D Glass
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 659 Processor
- Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD
- Dual Rear Camera 16MP + 2MP
- 16MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Fingerprint Sensor
- USB Type-C
- EMUI 8.0, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Colors: Midnight Black, Klein Blue, Sakura Pink, Platinum Gold
- 3,000 mAh Battery, Quick Charge 2.0
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.