HMD Global launches the Nokia 2.1 in the Philippines. Priced at PHP5,990, it features 5.5-inch display, Android Oreo Go Edition, 4,000 mAh battery.
Nokia 2.1 Price in the Philippines
HMD Global debuts its latest entry level handset to the Philippines. The Nokia 2.1 brings with it a large display and Android Oreo Go Edition.
The handset fronts a 5.5-inch HD display with a 1280 x 720 resolution, topped by an unspecified type of Gorilla Glass. Inside, the phone is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor backed by 1GB RAM and 8GB of expandable storage.
It has an 8MP rear camera with AF and an LED flash. Selfies are handled by a 5MP shooter.
The phone also has the following highlight features — a large 4,000 mAh battery, dual front facing stereo speakers, and stock Android Oreo Go Edition.
The Nokia 2.1 is priced at PHP5,990, with availability set on August 29, 2018. It is also available through Home Credit at 0% interest for a 6-month installment period.
Nokia 2.1 specs:
- 5.5-inch HD Display (1280 x 720, 267 ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass, Oleophobic Coating
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Storage, microSD Slot
- 8MP Rear Camera, AF, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera
- Dual NANO SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2
- OTG, MicroUSB Port
- Front Facing Stereo Loud Speakers
- Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition, Android P Update
- Dimensions: 6.05 x 3.06 x 0.38 in, 174 g
- Colors: Blue/Copper, Blue/Silver, Gray/Silver
- 4,000mAh Battery