The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro was recently unveiled in Thailand. Features 6.26-inch display, quad cameras.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
The Xiaomi took a page from its competition and released a smartphone with four cameras in the Redmi Note 6 Pro. The handset was discretely announced in a Thai Mi forum, revealing specs information and product images.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro features a 12MP + 5MP rear camera module, and a 20MP + 2MP setup in front.
The main 12MP camera at the back comes with dual pixel autofocus with large 1.4um pixels and an f/1.9 aperture lens. While the secondary 5MP sensor provides depth information.
The selfie cameras, on the other hand, come with a large 20MP primary sensor that boasts a 4-in-1 pixel binning technology and large 1.8um pixels. It too has a secondary sensor whose function is to provide depth information.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro fronts a 6.26-inch full HD IPS display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. It comes with a large notch, reminiscent of the iPhone XS.
An octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor powers the device, along with 4GB RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. It also comes with a large 4,000 mAh battery which promises at least a day of usage.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is available for pre-order in Thailand for THB 6,990, which is roughly PHP 11,700 or USD 220. It comes in Black, Blue, and Rose Gold.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro specs:
- 6.26-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2280 x 1080, 403 ppi)
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 12MP (f/1.9) + 5MP (f/2.0) Rear Cameras
- 20MP (f/2.0) + 2MP Front Cameras
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- IR Port
- Micro USB Port
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- MIUI 10, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 6.22 x 3.01 x 0.32 in
- 4,000 mAh Battery