Samsung recently unveiled an entry level smartphone with a fingerprint scanner, dual cameras, and a large battery in the Samsung Galaxy A10s.
The Galaxy A10s is essentially an updated Galaxy A10 that was released last April. It has improved on some key specs, making this a better value phone than its predecessor.
The Samsung Galaxy A10s features a 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V IPS display with a dewdrop notch, a 2.0 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor, 2GB RAM, and 32GB of storage. It also has a 4,000mAh battery and runs on One UI on top of Android 9 Pie.
At the back, the phone has a 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras. And in front, you have an 8MP selfie shooter housed on the notch.
The Galaxy A10s will come in blue, green, red, and black. Unfortunately, price and availability details are yet to be revealed.
Samsung Galaxy A10s specs:
- 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V IPS Display (1520 x 720, ~271 ppi)
- 2.0GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 Processor
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- 13MP f/1.8 + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Rear Cameras, LED Flash
- 8MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear-mounted)
- Others: microUSB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, FM Radio
- One UI, Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Blue, Green, Red, Black
- 4,000mAh Battery