Xiaomi has just cut the price of the Xiaomi Mi 9T in the Philippines, slashing PHP 500 off the original price.
The Mi 9T is now priced at PHP 15,490 for the 6GB/64GB model, and PHP 17,490 for the 6GB/128GB. The handsets previously retailed for PHP 15,990 and PHP 17,990, respectively.
If you’re interested, you can check out the phone in Mi Stores. Here’s a list of their branches and kiosks.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T features a notchless 6.39-inch full HD+ AMOLED display, an in-display fingerprint scanner, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, 6GB RAM, and 64GB and 128GB storage options.
The phone has three cameras on the rear with a 48MP main, 13MP ultra-wide, and 8MP telephoto sensors; and a 20MP selfie camera housed on a motorized pop-up module. It also has MIUI 10 with Game Turbo and a large 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charge support charged via a USB Type-C port.
Xiaomi Mi 9T specs:
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Processor, 8nm
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB + 64GB, 6GB + 128GB RAM/Storage
- 48MP f/1.75 + 13MP f/2.4 (Ultrawide) + 8MP f/2.4 (Telephoto) Triple Cameras
- 20MP f/2.0 Front Camera, Motorized Pop-up
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS, QZSS, Dual Band
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Face Unlock
- USB Type-C
- MIUI 10, Game Turbo 2.0, Android 9.0 Pie
- 4000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging